Anyswap is a fully decentralized cross chain swap protocol, based on Fusion DCRM technology, with automated pricing and liquidity system. Anyswap is a decentralized application running on the Fusion , Binance Smart Chain , Ethereum and Fantom blockchains. The first application from AnySwap is a DEX (Decentralized Exchange), which is called anyswap.exchange.
To know more about AnySwap, Please visit their Docs.
By collaborating with AnySwap, Kommunitas accelerate the process of building bridge from Polygon to Binance Smart Chain. And by bridging KOM token from Polygon to BSC and vice versa, Kommunitas has gain a better exposure and open up a door to another popular chain for partnership and collaboration.
This is step by step walkthrough on how to bridge KOM token in origin chain (Polygon chain) to KOM token in destination chain (Binance Smart Chain). In this example, we will use Metamask.
KOM at Matic Chain
1. You need to prepare your KOM token in the origin chain (Polygon Chain).
BSC Network Setting
2. Add Binance Smart Chain network into your network setting.
3. Don’t forget to add some Matic (Matic Mainnet) for the fees. If you would like to transfer KOM BSC to KOM Matic, then you need to have BNB for the gas fee.
4. In the browser, navigate to : https://anyswap.exchange
5. Connect your wallet and click on the Bridge.
Balance is 938,368 KOM at Matic Mainnet
6. Choose Matic Mainnet and KOM at the first column.
7. Choose Binance Smart Chain and KOM at the second column.
8. Please note that the minimum amount of KOM token to be bridged is 4,020 KOM and the transaction can take up to 30 minutes.
9. Click on Swap.